Best of Back to the Future
21st October 2015 is officially the day Marty McFly went to in Back to the Future II. Hopping into the time travelling Delorean with his friend Doc Brown, he went to the future to help sort out his damned kids! Parenting from the past. Weird concept, huh? The Back to the Future Trilogy is hardly just a set of films, it is a cult, a phenomenon, a series of cinematic masterpieces.
Everyone, everywhere, is banging on about their predictions from the future – you can get a hoverboard, Nike Mag shoes (without the auto laces), there’s no Jaws 19, no rehydrated pizzas, but there are 3D movies. We aren’t going to patronise you, we just want to know, which of the following is your absolute, all time favourite scene from the Back to the Future Trilogy?
Ordered chronologically.. You can vote at the bottom!
1. The opening, and when Marty blows the amp.
2. When this baby hits 88 mph…
3. 1.21 Gigawatts.
4. I’m George. George McFly. I’m your density coupled with the big chase around the square
5. Wild Gunman and Elijah Wood’s movie debut
6. The first hoverboard chase across the futuristic Hilly Valley square
7. Doc explaining different timelines
8. Doing the moonwalk in Nikes
9. Knocking out Mad Dog
10. The big train robbery and Doc saving the love of his life
There we have it. Our run down of the 10 Best Back to the Future Scenes ever!!