Gingerline Chambers of Flavour V2.0 Immersive Dining Review
Last updated on June 30th, 2017 at 11:20 am
‘What would happen if inter-dimensional instances entwined? If the boundaries between separate realities became blurred, if there was a convergence of culinary continuums?’ These are the pertinent questions asked by the latest immersive dining experience to hit London in Gingerline’s Chambers of Flavour V2.0.
Since breaking all the rules with their experimental dining phenomenon during Chambers of Flavour V1.0, Gingerline are back with a multi-dimensional dining Machine which catapults brave diners through a tongue-tangling taste adventure in a top secret London location.
Part-theatre piece, part-fine dining, Chambers of Flavour V2.0 has it all and was one of the best experiences we’ve had in the capital for quite some time. However, due to the top secret nature of the experience, this review will be completely spoiler-free. And trust us, if there’s one thing we took away from our immersive dining experience at CoFv2, it’s that the whole evening was infinitely better for not knowing a single thing about it!
So instead of a regular review, here’s 10 Spoiler-less Things You Should Know About Chambers of Flavour V2.0:
1) There are five different ‘Chambers’, each with a different theme and each with a different course.
2) You’ll receive the secret location on the day.
3) Your ticket to CoFv2 doesn’t include booze, apart from a welcome drink.
4) There’s a bar before you enter the Chambers where you can chillax before entering and also pre-order your booze for the journey as there are NO drinking haunts while in the Chambers.
5) You carry said pre-ordered booze around with you for the duration, so we’d recommend you don’t go overboard – you’ll be too preoccupied to drink loads anyway!
6) Getting between Chambers is… interesting, so we’d recommend wearing trousers – especially the Janes.
7) Any dietary requirements are well catered for – you just need to give the Gingerline gang plenty of notice.
8) There is loads of audience participation, so this isn’t for the shy.
9) The food is incredible but not for picky eaters.
10) It’s ridiculously good fun. GO!
Tickets for Chambers of Flavour V2.0 are currently Sold Out for now but there’s a new batch of tickets going on sale on 28th February. We can’t recommend the experience enough and implore you to head over to the Chambers of Flavour Website to keep yourselves updated!