Win an Album with Average Joes & O2
Ok, we have a little bit of a crazy and incredibly cool offer for you. We have teamed up with the communication powerhouse that is O2 to offer a quite staggering 500 music album downloads to our very lovely readers!
As part of the new O2 timeline campaign, O2 want you to be thinking about the future, thinking about tomorrow, and the fact that it will be better than today. And we all know there really isn’t a much better way of smiling or thinking of improving your life than listening to your favourite album with heart wrenching lyrics and all!
But it’s not just about the coolest album you own, we all have a bit of a guilty pleasure (musically!) from the old Meatloaf, Bat out of Hell CD single tucked down the back of the sofa, or for me at the moment, for my very large sins, the Taylor Swift album is locked on in our house (never going to live that down!)! So that is it, we want you to take a picture of your musically based guilty pleasure and tweet or instagram it to us.
All you need to do write something very close to:
‘I’m winning 1 of 500 albums with @averagejoesblog & @O2 – sharing my #guiltypleasure to #O2futuretimeline‘
And of course include your image on the end! Need us to start you off? Click THIS to tweet it but add your picture first!
Please do make sure you make mention to @averagejoesblog – as if not we can’t track you as the #O2timeline hashtag is being used randomly by some so we wouldn’t be able to capture them all! You will also need to follow @averagejoesblog and @O2.
This isn’t a draw, it isn’t a ‘you might win’. Adhere to the rules, be in the first 500, and you will win!
So there we have it, join us & O2, and think about your future whilst listening to your favourite music and getting it for free at the same time! Be quick though, these codes expire on Sunday 31 March and we only have 500, so get in now!
Terms and Conditions
- Entrants must be following @averagejoesblog and @O2 on twitter at time of entry and the end of the competition
- The first 500 users who match the above criteria will win an album of their choice from https://o2.m.7digital.com/
- All winners will be direct messaged on Twitter and asked to provide a valid email address for the code and download link
- This competition is run in conjunction with the promoter, Telefónica UK Limited, 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4DX (“O2”)
- This Competition is open to all UK residents, excluding employees of O2, or any of its subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion. No third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted. O2 reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. O2 may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry and the prize may be withheld until and unless O2 is satisfied with the verification
- The competition runs during the Prize Draw Dates until the specified Closing Date. Entries received after this date and time will not be entered into the Prize Draw
- The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms & conditions of this competition, and in the event of a conflict, these terms & conditions take precedence
- Average Joes Blog or O2 will not be responsible for any inability of a prize winner to take up the specified prize.
- O2 reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value should the specified prize(s) become unavailable for reasons beyond its control. Cash or credit alternatives will not be offered. None of the prizes are transferable. Events may occasionally be cancelled for reasons outside O2’s control. O2 will endeavour to promptly update any relevant information but cannot issue refunds for texts sent or calls made before this occurs (where applicable). O2 will not be liable for any change of date or venue or cancellation of any event
- O2 accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed, lost or delayed entries, notices, acceptances, tickets or other documents related to the Prize(s)
- In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of this Prize Draw, including the allocation of more prizes than are available, O2 reserves the right to end or suspend the Prize Draw; amend these terms & conditions; declare void the notification of winner(s); and/or to allocate available prizes by conducting a simple draw from all wrongly allocated winners
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid
- The winner(s) may be required to participate in publicity connected with this Prize Draw and it is a condition of entry that the winner(s) agree to their name and country of residence being made publicly available if they win
- Entrants’ data will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this Prize Draw. If a prize includes tickets to an event then for the purpose of administering the ticket allocation, O2 reserves the right to exchange information and data regarding tickets and applications with third party ticket providers and/or service providers
- O2’s and Average Joes Blog decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- O2 and Average Joes Blogreserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms
- This promotion is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts