Dr Martens is one of the Great British brands, and have perhaps been through more change and fashion culture than most. From being a firm favourite with the Punks in the 80s, the last few years have been that of transition, and a change to a much more mainstream clientèle.
To mark this, the brand is venturing far and wide, and have just opened their latest flagship store, and biggest in the UK in the city of Norwich (of all places). But as a resident we just had to get down and check it out. The first thing of surprise is the sheer range of shoes on offer. I was expecting the classic boot, a classic shoe and the odd splash of colour, but Dr Martens have really pushed themselves in creating some wearable and fashionable pieces alongside their own classics. We have a few of our own favourites, and the suede based desert boots in various guises is well near the top of that list, and of course all shoes feature that famous AirWair sole.
The Norwich Dr Martens store, measures some 2000 sq ft and features a themed juke box, old school leather sofas and a free in-store photobooth which takes and prints your picture there and then, plus allows you to share the pic over social media or just email a copy to yourself. To find out more about the Norwich store, head to the web site or view the launch video below.
To celebrate and welcome Dr Martens into the foray of high street fashion for the masses, as well as help the new Dr Martens Store in Norwich, we have one pair of Dr Martens to giveaway to a lucky reader. Not only that, you can even head to the new Norwich store and pick them out yourself with the help of one of the many knowledgeable staff. Though if you can’t make it, online is OK too!
To enter we just want to you answer a simple question. Dr.Martens has recently launched a new campaign, what is the name of it:
Good luck, and don’t forget to share with your friends!
Terms and Conditions:
- The winners will be allowed to select a pair of Dr. Martens footwear from our available range, up to the value of £200.
- Any collaboration product, or product from our ‘Made in England’ or ‘For Life’ range is excluded.
- The selected prize must be in stock in the Norwich Regional warehouse.
- Winners are asked to provide 3 choices – Dr. Martens will aim to fulfil the first choice, but we reserve the right to supply the second or third choices if there are problems in fulfilment.
- If there are problems supplying the first choice, Dr. Martens reserves the right to ask for a second choice.
- Please allow up to 4 weeks for prize delivery.
- Dr. Martens are not responsible for any local customs tax or import duty that may be applied.
- Winners must be a UK resident.
- The editors decisions is final.
- Closing date is 23:59 on Friday 29 November 2013
- Prize cannot be exchanged or refunded and there is no cash alternative. The prize is non-transferrable.
- We reserve the right to disqualify or not award a prize to an entrant who in our opinion has not entered in to the spirit of these terms and conditions or the intention of the competition.
- Winners will be selected at random from all correct entries. By entering this comp, you are agreeing to receive details of future related offers from Average Joe’s and Dr Martens.
Promotional Use (if relevant)
- By participating, you agree for Dr. Martens to re-use your image and text (if they choose) in subsequent marketing and promotional campaigns
- If your image and text are used by Dr. Martens, there will be no links back to your Facebook or Twitter page or any personally identifiable information used (other than what you choose to share in the photo and text).
- Use of an image does not indicate that you are a prize-winner.
- Employees or agencies of Airwair International or their family members, or anyone else connected with the competition may not enter the Competition. To enter the Competition, you must complete the data requested. We take no responsibility for entries that cannot be entered for any technical or other reason.