Gleneagles and the 2014 Ryder Cup
Last updated on May 24th, 2016 at 10:22 am
September has crept upon us out of nowhere, and whilst the start of the football season may be taking the headlines, it does mean that one of the biggest sporting events in the world is only a few weeks away. The 2014 Ryder Cup is returning to it’s ritual home, Scotland and famous 5 star resort of Gleneagles. To celebrate the historic Ryder Cup competition returning home, Average Joes has teamed up with Johnnie Walker and their new limited edition Blue Label Ryder Cup Edition Whisky to offer 2 pairs of tickets to the final days play on the 2014 Ryder Cup.
Earlier this year we joined Johnnie Walker at Gleneagles to visit this incredible hotel and more importantly play the golf course, along with Ryder Cup legend Colin Montgomerie to see the true test the players will come up against during the last week of September. Check out the post here.
The hotel and golf course is located amid the stunning rolling hills of the Perthshire countryside and we couldn’t think of a more fitting venue.
As were visiting the home of golf and whisky it was only right that we sampled some of the new limited edition Ryder Cup Blue Label whisky. From the packaging right through to the crisp and refreshing taste, this whisky has captured the history, heritage and prestige of this famous sporting event and its fantastic venue. Unfortunately for you and me, Johnnie Walker has only produced 2,350 bottles so you’ll have to head down to your local whisky specialists to find one.
So to celebrate we have teamed up with the guys at Johnnie Walker to give away TWO pairs of TICKETS to the 2014 Ryder cup on the final days play (Sunday 28th September). As you would expect, tickets to this years Ryder Cup are near impossible to get hold of so we are delighted to be able to give this great prize away to our readers, and thanks to Johnnie Walker for passing them on to us.
To be in with a chance of winning these two Ryder Cup 2014 Tickets all you need to do is answer this very simple question.
Who is the captain of the 2014 European Ryder Cup Team.
A) Nick Faldo
B) Colin Montgomerie
C) Paul McGinley
Terms and Conditions
– The winner will be choosen at 13:00 on Monday 8th September.
– We will need the winners name, D.O.B and mobile number confirmed by 15:00 on the 8th September, after this time we must offer it to the next winner.
– The Ryder Cup is at Gleneagles, Scotland. The winners are responsible for their own travel and accommodation if required. Average Joes are giving away two tickets to the golf on Sunday 28th September only, no travel, expenses or accommodation are included.
– Entries must be following @averagejoesblog on twitter or like AverageJoesBlog on Facebook at time of draw
– Editors decisions is final
No employees of Average Joes Blog and Johnnie Walker