Win 2 Tickets to Middlesex v Essex in the T20 at Lords
With three T20 Vitality Blast games left to play throughout July and August, Thursday night’s at Lord’s Cricket Ground is still the place to be this summer! And to celebrate, we’ve teamed up with Lord’s Cricket Ground to offer you the chance to win 2 tickets to the Vitality Blast match between Middlesex and Essex Eagles on Thursday 16th August.
Known for its fast pace, big hits and fantastic atmosphere, catching a T20 game at the Home of Cricket should be on every Londoner’s bucket list, whether you’re in it purely for the sport or are just looking for a night out to enjoy with friends and family.
An array of international cricket stars are set to grace the hallowed Lord’s turf over the next few weeks, with the likes of England’s Eoin Morgan and Dawid Malan set to step up to the wicket alongside Middlesex’s overseas signings Dwayne Bravo and Ashton Agar, as well as Essex Eagles stars Alastair Cook and Ravi Bopara.
The full list of remaining Vitality Blast fixtures at Lord’s this summer are:
Thursday 26th July, 6.15pm
Middlesex v Hampshire
Thursday 2nd August, 6.15pm
Middlesex v Sussex Sharks
Thursday 16th August, 6.15pm
Middlesex v Essex Eagles
We’ve got two tickets to give away to the final Vitality Blast T20 game of the summer, where Middlesex will take on Essex Eagles. To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets, please answer the question below:
What is the common term used in cricket when a batsman scores no runs?
If you’re not lucky enough to win, tickets to all remaining Vitality Blast T20 games at Lord’s are priced at just £25 for adults and £5 for under-16s, so head over to the Lord’s Website for more details.
Terms and Conditions:
• This Promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 or over excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
• Promotion Period: The promotion will commence once the promotional post has been tweeted on 26/07/2018 and will close at midnight on 12/08/2018.
• There is no cash or alternative to the prize stated, and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prizes may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
• In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
• All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
• No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
• You will be added to our newsletter but your information will not be sold or shared with any third party other than that of Average Joes.
• If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
• If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
• The promoter’s decision is final.
• By entering this promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
• This promotion will be operated under the laws of England and the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.