Win Olympic Womens Beach Volleyball Tickets
Sorry, this competition has now closed. However if you like Beach Volleyball, check out our Beachvolleyball girls.
Now we all know the Olympics is just around the corner, the opening ceremony just a few days away on Friday, and to celebrate, we have a little treat for you!! Thanks to British Airways, we are giving you the chance to win Olympic tickets. We have a massive 8 tickets to give away to the Women’s Beach Volleyball on the evening of 5 August 2012, so that means 4 of you can get your hands on a pair of tickets!!
To win? All you need to do is help us, British Airways, and ultimately the Great Britain Olympic team by cheering them on and giving TeamGB the #homeadvantage.
Firstly you will need a twitter account, then you will need to follow the @averagejoesblog twitter account (which to be fair you should be already!), after that you just need to show your support, using of course a few key words so we can track you! Your tweet has to include ‘Win Olympic Womens Beach Volleyball Tickets’ ‘#homeadvantage’ ‘#BASP’ and of course ‘@averagejoesblog’.
Unsure quite what to put, we have even given you an idea below and to tweet it, just click here!
‘I want to Win Olympic Women’s Beach Volleyball Tickets with @averagejoesblog and help TeamGB #homeadvantage #BASP’
Terms and Conditions
British Airways London 2012 Women’s Beach Volley Ball Ticket Give Away, August 5th, 2012
This competition is open to Eligible Participants only. An Eligible Participant must be a resident of the UK aged 18 years or over, and must not be an employee of; averagejoes.co.uk, BA, a BA Group company, LOCOG, a LOCOG group company, or family members of such employees or anyone else professionally associated with the competition. Eligible Participants confirm that they accept the Terms and Conditions set out below. These conditions of entry are subject to the London 2012 ticketing Terms and Conditions as set out at the following link: http://www.tickets.london2012.com/purchaseterms.html
1. Entries must be submitted by including ‘Win Olympic Womens Beach Volleyball Tickets’ ‘#homeadvantage’ ‘#BASP’ ‘@averagejoesblog’.
2. Only one entry is permitted per person.
3. There are 4 pairs of Women’s Beach Volleyball tickets to be won in total. All emails submitted will also be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com in accordance with these conditions and the winner will be chosen by an independent judge. The decision of the judge is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of despatch or sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
5. All entries must be received by 12:00PM on 1 August, 2012. Entries received after the closing date will not be entered.
6. Winners will be advised which tickets have been won by 2 August, 2012 and will receive the tickets at the event from averagejoes.co.uk. The Promoter is responsible only for the allocation of tickets and will not enter into any correspondence regarding ticket allocation. The Promoter’s decision is final in all matters relating to the competition.
7. All winners will be notified within two days of the closing date. The winner will be notified by email or phone. Should the winner fail to claim the prize within one day or rejects the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, in accordance with these terms and conditions.
8. Each winner of the tickets will be responsible for all other costs or expenses involved in attending the London 2012 Olympic Games. This includes all transport, accommodation and other incidental costs. Therefore, the Promoter will not be liable for any other costs whatsoever.
9. Personal data will be taken where necessary from all entries received and by submitting the entry, Eligible Participants consent to such personal data being shared between averagejoes.co.uk, Ogilvy and British Airways. This shall be limited to the details reasonably necessary for the administration of the competition. The information may be shared with any other third parties reasonably involved in the competition without liability to BA or such third parties. Eligible Participants confirm that they hold all copyright/IP rights in any material submitted and assign all such rights to British Airways.
10. Participation in the competition constitutes the participant’s consent to BA’s and its agents’ use of their story, name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration. Winners of the competition confirm that they will obtain from any guest whom they invite, permission for the promoters to use their name and likeness, for advertising and future promotional purposes without additional compensation.
11. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
12. All tickets are subject to availability, are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. Tickets may not be sold or exchanged. The winner must attend the London 2012 Games event with their companion.
13. The winners’ names and counties can be obtained by sending a SAE to Nuria Garrido, London 2012 averagejoes.co.uk Olympic Competition, British Airways Plc,Waterside (HCAG), PO Box 365, Harmondsworth UB7 0GB UK.
14. The Promoter is British Airways Plc (“BA”), Waterside, Po Box 365, Harmondsworth, UB7 0GB. Registered number: 177777.