Win Tickets to NFL in London with Just For Men
Last updated on September 28th, 2017 at 04:51 pm
Since 2007, the NFL has flown over at least once a year so we Brits get a chance to watch America’s game live and in person. If you’ve not had the chance to go yet, or just missed the boat with tickets this year, we’re here to help. We’ve teamed up with Just For Men, an official sponsor of the NFL International Series, and we’re giving away 2 tickets to the Arizona Cardinals v Los Angeles Rams game in October!
The NFL played its first game in London in 2007 with the New York Giants beating the Miami Dolphins 13-10 in front of a crowd of 81,176. Fast forward to 2017 and we now have 4 regular season games being played in London, with Tottenham Hotspur set to host 2 regular season games per year for next 10 years once their shiny new stadium opens in 2018.
As an official sponsor, Just For Men gave us the chance to #TackleTheGreyAreas and be part of the action at Twickenham this year. The prize on offer includes 2 x tickets to the Arizona Cardinals v Los Angeles Rams game at Twickenham on Sunday 22nd October 2017, as well some Just For Men Control GX, the first and only shampoo smart enough to gradually reduce greys by slowly bringing them back to their natural shade.
To be in with a chance of winning them, all you’ve got to do is do three simple things; answer the following question, get it right and then make sure you’re following us on Twitter @AverageJoesBlog where the winner will be revealed at the week before the game.
Who is the current starting Quarterback for the Arizona Cardinals? Is it:
Just fill in the form below and good luck!!
Head over to the Just For Men Website or look on their Twitter feed for more details on their NFL International Series partnership.
Terms and Conditions:
• This Promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 or over excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
• Promotion Period: The promotion will commence once the promotional post has been tweeted on 18/09/2017 and will close on 14/10/2017.
• No purchase necessary however a valid Twitter account and internet access is required. Entrants will also need proof of age if they are successful.
• To Enter: Fill out the above the form answering the question correctly, then go to www.twitter.com/averagejoesblog and follow the account.
• There is no cash or alternative to the prize stated, and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prizes may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions. If winners are unable to attend the prize event for any reason, a redraw will take place.
• In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
• The winner will be required to provide proof of age and identity and any documentation as reasonably required to validate their eligibility to claim the prize.
• All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
• No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
• The Promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the promotion. You will be added to our newsletter but your information will not be sold or shared with any third party other than that of Average Joes.
• If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
• If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
• The promoter’s decision is final.
• By entering this promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
• This promotion will be operated under the laws of England and the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.