Win Tickets to the Royal London One-Day Cup Final Cricket at Lord’s
The Royal London One-Day Cup Final takes place this Saturday 30th June at Lord’s Cricket Ground. It’s always one the highlights on the county cricket calendar and we’ve teamed up with the England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB) and the MCC to offer you the chance to win a pair of tickets to attend the Home of Cricket and watch Hampshire take on Kent.
Not only will the winners be taking in an iconic sporting venue, they’ll also be treated to an exciting game of county cricket. During last year’s final, Alex Hales played one of the most memorable innings in the long history of county cricket finals at Lord’s when he smashed an unbeaten 187 for Notts Outlaws to set up a thrilling victory over Surrey.
We’ve got two pairs of tickets to give away and we’ll only be accepting entries for 24 hours, so you’ll need to be quick! To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets, please answer the question below:
What is the common term used in cricket when a batsman scores no runs?
Whether you’re a big cricket fan or just looking for a great day out, the Royal London One-Day Cup Final has something for everyone. So if you don’t win our competition and still want to attend, tickets are priced from £20 for adults and just £5 for under-16s and are available to buy online now at www.lords.org/final.
Terms and Conditions:
• This Promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 or over excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
• Promotion Period: The promotion will commence once the promotional post has been tweeted on 27/06/2018 and will close on 28/06/2018.
• There is no cash or alternative to the prize stated, and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prizes may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
• In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
• All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
• No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
• You will be added to our newsletter but your information will not be sold or shared with any third party other than that of Average Joes.
• If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
• If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
• The promoter’s decision is final.
• By entering this promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
• This promotion will be operated under the laws of England and the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.