Competition: iPhone 5S
There may be pretenders to the smartphone throne in the shape of Samsung and HTC, but many would say that Apple and the iPhone still sit top of the pile. And do we have a little treat for you. Yes, we are offering one lucky winner a brand new iPhone 5s.
Now with a prize of such brilliance, we can’t make it too easy, and with that we want you to get your creative thinking caps on. We would like you to take a picture of a phone (mobile or non) in a strange and quirky place (the more unusual phone and place, the better) and post it to either Instagram or Twitter.
We will keep an eye on all the entries throughout April, even sharing our favourites, before eventually choosing the most creative picture, who will win their very own Apple iPhone 5s with £15 of PAYG Credit on the Three Network.
Now of course when you post, we need to know! So please do tag @averagejoesblog and use the hashtag #iPhone5snaps for every entry. We will also be contacting the winner via their chosen entry method, so please make sure you follow us, so we can send you a private a message. It will make the whole thing run that little bit smoother!!
Terms and Conditions:
- Entries must be received by 00:01 on 1 May 2014
- Entries must include the hashtag #iPhone5snaps and tag @averagejoesblog
- Entries must be following @averagejoesblog on the relative medium at time of draw
- iPhone5 Specification and Colour will depend on availability
- Editors decisions is final
- No employees of Average Joes Blog and Arena Media may enter
- This competition is for UK residents only