Competition: Win a Samsung S6
Last updated on November 15th, 2015 at 12:07 pm
We loved Avengers: Age of Ultron and in celebration of the film’s partnership with Samsung, we’re giving one lucky Joe the chance to win their very own brand spanking new Samsung Galaxy S6 phone and some rather unique Avengers: Age of Ultron goodies!!
A perfect union of beautifully crafted glass and precision-cut metal, the innovatively slim Galaxy S6 is an effortless fit for your hand and life. The intuitive camera launches in a split second, capturing crisp and clear images even in low light situations. We managed to get hands on with it at the Première and can confirm it is a pure work of art and is firmly at the top of the smartphone tree. For now at least!
Its charge is something special too – after charging for just 10 minutes, you’ll get 4 hours of usage, and when you need to save battery, the Ultra Power Saving Mode will help you conserve power. The Samsung Galaxy S6 is not just a phone though, it’s a lifestyle choice. You can leave your credit card at home with Samsung Pay. The service is a fast, secure and convenient way to pay without hassle and is compatible with NFC and credit/debit card readers.
You can also make Samsung Galaxy S6 truly your own by sprucing it up with a theme of your choice. A huge selection of themes designed especially for your phone is available now. Obviously, we recommend an Avengers wallpaper.. Iron Man, if you’re asking.
One lucky winner will receive:
- A Samsung Galaxy S6
- A Samsung Galaxy S6 / Avengers: Age of Ultron Phone Case
- A Samsung selfie stick (sorry!!)
- A Samsung Galaxy S6 / Avengers: Age of Ultron Phone Stand
- Avengers: Age of Ultron Hulk Smash Hands
To be in with a chance of winning this beauty, all you’ve got to do is answer the following question, get it right and make sure you are following us on twitter @AverageJoesBlog.
What is the on screen name of the Hulk. Is it:
- Bruce Banner
- Bruce Signboard
- Bruce Forsyth
Just fill in the form below and good luck!!
Terms and Conditions
- This Promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 or over excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- Promotion Period: The promotion will commence once the promotional post has been tweeted on 27/05/2015 and will close by 10/06/2015.
- No purchase necessary however a valid Twitter account and internet access is required. Entrants will also need proof of age if they are successful.
- To Enter: Fill out the above the form answering the question correctly, then go to www.twitter.com/averagejoesblog and follow the page.
- Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- Winner Notification: Winners will be contacted via email. They will then have to respond to confirm eligibility including a postal address within 7 days of initial contact. In the event a winner does not respond to communications within the 7 days of initial contact, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and allocate that prize to an alternate winner selected in the same manner.
- The winner will be required to provide proof of age and identity and any documentation as reasonably required to validate their eligibility to claim the prize.
- Please allow 28 days for delivery of prizes from the date of winner acceptance.
- All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- Winners may be requested to participate in reasonable publicity arising from the promotion.
- The Promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the promotion. You will be added to our newsletter but your information will not be sold or shared with any third party other than that of Average Joes and Samsung.
- If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- The promoters decision is final
- By entering this promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This promotion will be operated under the laws of England and the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.