Win Santa’s Sack
Last updated on May 25th, 2016 at 02:34 pm
Please Note this Competition is now closed. Well done to the winner Lee E!
Ho Ho Ho, and all that jazz! Elf has been on television, the Coca Cola truck has been seen rolling into town and we even enjoyed the John Lewis Christmas Advert this year (if you haven’t seen it, it’s here)! But it’s not all about Christmas cheer, no, most of it is about receiving a bag load of presents! And we are here to help!
Average Joes has teamed up with a few of the coolest brands around and of course Santa himself, to allow you to win the entire contents of Santa’s Sack! Here is what we have:
- Limited Edition Sledge from Audi
- Home Electronic Alarm System from Yale
- 15.6″ Retina Macbook Pro Sleeve from Mujjo
- Winter Knit Pack from Next
- Silk Tie from Liberty
- Lifestyle Goodie Pack from Mini
- 2 shirts from TM Lewin
- 2 T-Shirts from Clvb Life
- Puffa Jacket by Puffa
- Beanie by Nobis
And there we have it, lots of prizes, hundreds of pounds worth of kit and all yours, for free! All you need to do it fill in the form below and then give us a share (and follow) on your chosen media platform, whether it be Twitter, Facebook, or if you are really geeky, Google+ (we will be checking!!!). Good Luck and Merry Christmas from the Average Joes Team!!
And if you aren’t quite tempted, a little more about out top prize, the Yale Personal Home Alarm worth over £300! The Easy Fit Systems is Do it Yourself and comes with everything you need to get you started. Not only will it sound the alarm, but it will also phone you to let you know it has been activated!
You can activate and deactivate the system using your touch tone telephone and the kit comes with: Siren Box, 2 × PIR, 2 × Door contacts, Dummy Siren Box, Telecommunications control panel. Find out more at Yale, Premium Digital Security.
- No employess from AJB or the companies listed above may enter
- Winner will be contacted via email, and must confirm details within 5 days
- Editors decisions is final
- Closing date will be 21:00pm on 25th December 2012 (yup Christmas day!)
- By entering this competition you are agreeing to your details being passed on to the above companies who provided those prizes, but only those.
- We will never sell your details on to anyone else, we promise on Rudolf’s life
- Winner must be following AJB on at least one social media platform