Bacardi 150 Year Anniversary Competition
Last updated on June 23rd, 2017 at 12:57 pm
The year 2012 marks the 150th Year Anniversary of iconic drinks brand, Bacardi. Many say that founder Facundo Bacardí Massó was one of the first to bring this ‘next level’ of rum to the market. A higher quality product that has gone on from strength.
To celebrate 150 years, Bacardi have a bunch of activities planned to continue on from the amazing summer, and to help them along we are giving our readers the chance to win some rather cool prizes! Now of course Bacardi’s most popular cocktail has to be the Mojito! So what better things to give away than:
1x limited edition 150 year celebration bottle of Bacardi, 1x Exclusive Bacardi Tshirt, 1x Mojito mixing kit
2x runner up prizes, both getting 1x limited edition 150 year celebration bottle of Bacardi
To enter all you have to do is watch the below and video, answer this simple question and enter your details below. Good luck!
How many bottles of Bacardi are they trying to steal in the Planking video?
Terms and Conditions:
- Bacardi Global Brands Limited is not responsible for the running of this competition
- All entrants need to be 18 years or over at time of entry
- All entrants must be UK residents
- No employees of Bacardi Global Brands Limited, associated agencies or AJB may enter
- No prize or cash alternative will be offered
- Editor’s decision is final
- Closing date is Sunday 30 September 2012
- If you want to gain an extra entry, please tweet the following:
“I entered @BacardiUK give-away on @ averagejoesblog – Enter now to win! www.averagejoes.co.uk/”