Mila Kunis – Jim Beam Branding Iron Advert
Mila Kunis is back on our screens with the premiere of Jim Beam’s new ad ‘Branding Iron’ – to celebrate we’ve got 50 miniature bottles of Jim Beam White to giveaway to 50 of our lucky readers!
To mark this very occasion and the première of the new Jim Beam ‘Branding Iron’ ad featuring Mila Kunis, we would like you to join us in raising a toast to Mila and are giving you the chance to win a Jim Beam White 50ml miniature. Jim Beam White is the flagship bourbon which is crafted longer for a fuller, smoother flavour.
This is the second ad from the brand`s “Make History” campaign featuring Kunis, showcasing how Jim Beam is produced. It seems to be a match made in near heaven, firstly we have the World’s Number One bourbon, loved around the globe and with a taste and style unrivalled by most. Then of course there is Mila Kunis, who is without doubt one of the most sought after actresses in Hollywood right now and quite simply one of the most beautiful people to ever walk the earth.
In the ad, Mila can be seen stamping her name on a barrel in which the liquid will age for 4 years, twice as long as the law requires for a true, Kentucky straight bourbon.
For your chance to win, follow @averagejoesblog and @JimBeamUK on Twitter and re-tweet the competition link using the #CraftedLonger. The first 50 to do so will win a miniature bottle of Jim Beam White.
Mila Kunis & @JimBeamUK http://t.co/tBVS1UXlFK follow & RT to win a Jim Beam White Miniature! #CraftedLonger #JimBeam pic.twitter.com/LAiXgcbL4G
— Average Joes (@averagejoesblog) February 12, 2015
Please note that this competition is open to residents of the UK aged 18 years or older.
Please see below for full Terms and Conditions.
Full Terms and Conditions
- This Promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 or over excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- Promotion Period: The promotion will commence once the promotional post has been tweeted on Thursday 12th February 2015 and will close once there are 50 verified winners or by 23.59 on 10th March 2015.
- No purchase necessary however a valid Twitter account and internet access is required. Entrants will also need proof of age if they are successful.
- To Enter: Go to www.twitter.com/averagejoesblog follow the page and then retweet the promotional tweet, the first 50 to do so will win a prize.
- Prizes: 1 Jim Beam White 50ml miniature for each winner.
- Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- Winner Notification: Winners will be contacted via a direct message to their Twitter page. They will then have to respond to confirm eligibility including a postal address within 7 days of initial contact. In the event a winner does not respond to communications within the 7 days of initial contact, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and allocate that prize to an alternate winner selected in the same manner.
- The winner will be required to provide proof of age and identity and any documentation as reasonably required to validate their eligibility to claim the prize.
- Please allow 28 days for delivery of prizes from the date of winner acceptance.
- All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- Winners may be requested to participate in reasonable publicity arising from the promotion but are not obliged to participate in publicity.
- Winners’ names and countries will be available by sending a stamped address envelope titled “Average Joe, Jim Beam Twitter Giveaway” to 14-20 Shand Street, London SE1 2ES” 2 months after the end of the promotional period.
- If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- By entering this promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This promotion will be operated under the laws of England and the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
Promoter: 14-20 Shand Street, London SE1 2ES.